[freetds] Freetds API query

manoranjan_sahu at agilent.com manoranjan_sahu at agilent.com
Tue Jun 10 17:31:30 EDT 2003

Thanks Chris,
     That's very similar to what I have been looking for. Would it be possible for you to be a little more detailed ? My world has been mostly unix. My apologies if these questions are too trivial.

Did you use sockets to send messages the from the C stored procedures ?

How do you send messages from SQL server to unix boxes using database triggers. Does SQL server has any feature like that ? I couldn't find any..

Manoranjan