[freetds] Stored Procedure Output Parameters Not Being Return ed

Rogers, Tom tom.rogers at ccur.com
Tue Jun 10 12:54:42 EDT 2003

Any status on this issue?  Our shop uses UnixODBC and needs a solution to
stored proc output parameters with MS SQL 7.0.  If I understand Frediano
this is on his ToDo list.

As I said, we are not so much looking for a work-around, but rather, looking
for when this will be supported, natively in UnixODBC and FreeTDS such that
we can BindParameters and then call Execute/ExecDirect with the query
syntax:   "{ ? = call myproc(?, ?,) }"

Let me know if we can help move this through the pipeline.

Thanks.

Thomas Rogers
System Engineer
Concurrent Computer Corporation