[freetds] FREETDS MAKE CHECK FAILURES - 'current' build (0.62), Solaris 2.6 , SunPro Workshop cc

Cooperman, Marc (Exchange) MCooperman at bear.com
Sun Jun 8 12:22:10 EDT 2003

I am trying to build the latest available freetds and want to make sure it's
put together right (for MS SQL 2000 connectivity).

During the build, in make check, I am getting numerous failures in
tds_iconv_init(), which seems to be something that's not supposed to happen,
so I'm not sure the build is going to be sane.

Can anyone point out why this is, or how to fix it?

Thanks

Marc