[freetds] Tests expected to fail in current sources?

Castellano, Nicholas Nicholas_Castellano at acml.com
Thu Jun 5 09:31:31 EDT 2003

Apparently I left my .freetds.conf set up for TDS 4.2 after an experiment.  After I reset it to 7.0, those tests pass.

Now it fails on ctlib/unittests/lang_ct_param.  Is this expected?

lang_ct_param.c: submit language query with variables using ct_param

Server message:
Message number: 3701, Severity 11, State 5, Line 1
Server 'NTS0090'
Message String: Cannot drop the table '#ctparam_lang', because it does not exist
 in the system catalog.
ct_results() result_type CS_CMD_FAIL.
ct_results returned unexpected result type.
FAIL: lang_ct_param

Cheers,
--nick