[freetds] Memory Overflow on apache using freetds and php

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietss at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 23:18:53 EDT 2003

Hi David:
Yes I saw the post, and I know this, but I prefer to
not change php defaults values about memory usage on a
webserver, a script can't relies on this, I don't like
a scripts wich should modify a external configuration
to have a nice run, I prefer this in a clean way, and
a clean way is when you don't need this, I've made big
queries to a database similar to this one with freetds
in the past, and I don't need in the past this, there
should be something  else that we are not looking, I
guess... I'm using the mssql api of php.
                      Regards Aliet