[freetds] FreeTDS performance

Bort, Paul pbort at tmwsystems.com
Fri May 16 11:36:35 EDT 2003

First thing that comes to mind is possibly video speed. Instead of
displaying the rows, if you write them to disk, do the numbers come down at
all?

I don't see why the SSH connection would matter if the CPU load is < 1.

Also, what dirty tricks is Query Analyzer pulling under the hood? You might
want to try the command-line version (isql.exe) instead.