[freetds] 0.61 tsql core dump, locale = "C C C C C C"

Cooperstock, Dan dan.cooperstock at hepcoe.com
Fri May 16 11:32:01 EDT 2003

I downloaded the nightly snapshot. When I do my configure, it ends as
follows:

finding the maximum length of command line arguments... ./ltconfig[790]:
There is not enough memory available now.
configure: error: libtool configure failed

Also, back on version 0.61, even after the relatively successful compile,
I'm still getting the following error at the end of "make install":

        /usr/bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs
        if test ! -f /freetds.conf; then \
                 ./freetds.conf /freetds.conf; \
        fi
sh[2]: ./freetds.conf: Execute permission denied.

I know there was some discussion of this, but I never heard anything that
would clearly fix it.

BTW, I'm here the rest of today, then on vacation for 2 weeks. I'm back in
the office on June 2nd.

Dan Cooperstock, Senior Technical Consultant, HEPCOE Credit Union
dcoops at hepcoe.com    416-597-5055