[freetds] 0.61 tsql core dump, locale = "C C C C C C"

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Mon May 12 11:09:41 EDT 2003

Freddy, just to confirm:  We expect no 64-bit warnings, right?  It's my
understanding that FreeTDS should compile cleanly on any 64-bit platform.

I told Dan I suspect, as you do, that we're failing to detect one of his
header files, and that these warning are a consequence of trying to compile
against an invalid prototype.

My theory is that some misalignment causes a 0 or 1 to be deposited in the
dump filehandle, resulting in log output going to stdout/stderr.

Dan, it might help to post your config.log.