[freetds] 0.61 tsql core dump, locale = "C C C C C C"

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu May 8 16:40:21 EDT 2003

Dan, is there any chance TDSDUMPCONFIG is set to stderr?  There's no chance
this is tsql output you're looking at.

> Bus error (core dumped)

It would be helpful if you could run tsql under gdb and show us the
backtrace after the bus error.  Apparently you're using a 64-bit
architecture and stumbled on a 32-bit assumption.  :-(

It could also be that once you turn off TDSDUMPCONFIG, the bus error will go
way.  ISTR something along those lines.

Regards,

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.