[freetds] Found Segmentation fault causes

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietss at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 09:00:38 EDT 2003

Hi James:
Yes James I think it would be better a substitution,
like what happens to me in the past with characters
with acent replaced with ?. This will permit
applications keep their execution, rather tahn
stopping, also this will increase the flexibility  of
FreeTDS like you say, something style apache wich is
able to do a recovery from broken applications...
                             Regards Aliet