[freetds] FeeTDS 0.60 getting killed in continuous operation

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Wed May 7 16:37:04 EDT 2003

Sameer,

I ran your program, linked to a recent snapshot, overnight without fault.

$ make endure
cc -O2 -g     -I/usr/pkg/include -I/usr/local/include   -L/usr/pkg/lib
-L/usr/lo
cal/lib  -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/pkg/lib  -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib  -o
endure
 -lsybdb -lcharset -liconv endure.c
$ ./endure
$ time gdb endure
GNU gdb 4.17
(gdb) r
[go home, sleep, come back]
^C
dbexit () at ../../../src/dblib/dblib.c:1189
1189                    if (tds) {
Kill the program being debugged? (y or n) y
(gdb) q

real    1376m40.560s
user    851m14.116s
sys     515m43.674s

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.