[freetds] RE: PHP question (was: select bug...)

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue May 6 16:34:57 EDT 2003

Is there a question?

Please don't start a new thread by replying to a message.  It's confusing to
the people reading the thread, and likely to be missed if the person who
would answer you happens not to following that thread.

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.