[freetds] VMS, tsql and locale

Craig A. Berry craigberry at mac.com
Tue May 6 09:59:07 EDT 2003

At 11:51 AM +0200 5/6/03, Bernard Giroud wrote:

>- Tsql needs locale, which is not defined in vms/config_h.vms.
>Would it be possible to permanently define HAVE_LOCALE_H,
>or is it necessary to test if it is installed ?

We could make it version dependent if we figure out when locale.h
became available, but one way or another we certainly need to fess up
to having it in our config.h.

>- It would be nice to include GNU readline into tsql ? Any hint ?

I have a readline based on the SMG utilities so you at least get a
recall buffer.  It's in a patch I'm going to submit soon, hopefully
in the next couple of days.
Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry at mac.com

 difficult than getting in."