[freetds] Compiling freetds 0.61 source in cygwin (fixed)

Anthony Kong anthony.kong at ufjia.com
Sun May 4 23:35:50 EDT 2003

First of all thanks for all the responses I am getting. At least it helps me
to locate the problem.

In cygwin, the autoconf I had is

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.53a
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

Autoconf version 2.13

If I used this autoconf to re-generate configure, it failed. Because at
least autoconf 2.54 or above is required.

Then I upgrade the tool to

autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.

Autoconf version 2.13

Now the previous show-stopper '16 bit int' is gone. And I can get it to
compiled.

It would be nice if someone may check if the configure script incvs needed
to be updated or not.

Regards,

Anthony.