[freetds] INT_CANCEL return from DbLib error handler fails

Cooperstock, Dan dan.cooperstock at hepcoe.com
Fri May 2 14:16:28 EDT 2003

I'm returning in INT_CANCEL from the error handler I set with dberrhandle()
in a DbLibrary application using FreeTDS.

As I understand it, that should cause working functions, like dbsqlexec,
which threw an error, to get a bad (not SUCCEED) return value. In fact, what
happens is that dbsqlexec never returns at all - the program just hangs. The
situation that threw the error was that the DBProcess had been killed. (I
did that to test the error handling.)

I'm using version 0.60, on HPUX 11.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Dan Cooperstock, Senior Technical Consultant, HEPCOE Credit Union
dcoops at hepcoe.com    416-597-5055