[freetds] request to implement dbmorecmds for dblib

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu May 1 14:30:35 EDT 2003

TDS 7.0 and 8.0.  I still think dbmorecmds.c is mistaken atm.

It depends on the meaning of "fail" I guess.  Try "nohup make check; grep
^DB nohup.out" or similar.  For example:

Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5
Server 'NTS0090', Line 1
Cannot drop the table '#dblib0004', because it does not exist in the system
cata
log.
DB-LIBRARY error (severity 7, dberr 20019, oserr -1, dberrstr Attempt to
initiat
e a new SQL Server operation with results pending., oserrstr OpenClient):
found nts0090.tempdb for xxx in "../../../PWD"
Start
About to logon
About to open
Dropping table
creating table
insert

Something's fishy about that message.

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.