[freetds] TDS_DONE_TOKEN (and others)

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu May 1 14:17:59 EDT 2003

Bit fields, yes.  enum, no:

$ cat >t.c
#include <stdio.h>
main()
{
        enum my_enum var:16;
        return 0;
}
LowdenJK at ntc5003$ make t
cc -O2   -o t t.c
t.c: In function `main':
t.c:4: syntax error before `:'
*** Error code 1

> My TODO on prepared statement is (I'm at a good point):
> - discard token added by dynamic protocol
> - handle SQLPutData filling TDSPARAM structure
> - add a test for SQLPutData
> - test parameters length in query.c
>
> Code is in CVS but it must be enabled with --enable-development

Cool.

> PS: are you working on charset ?

Nights and weekends, as time permits.  Hoping for a big day Sunday.

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.