[freetds] httpd: read.c:365: tds_get_char_data: Assertion `in_left < 4' failed.

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietss at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 11:54:22 EDT 2003

Hi:
Frediano yes I have some problems, but any way is
working pretty well if we think in the short time of
the development, I'm also very happy for see my words
with acent, well while my testing I have detected a
segmentation fault here the apache error log, remember
I'm running with php-4.3.2 httpd-2.0.45 on RedHat 9.0
freetds-0.62 from yesterday snapshot....

httpd: read.c:365: tds_get_char_data: Assertion
`in_left < 4' failed.

                          Regards Aliet