[freetds] Compiling freetds 0.61 source in cygwin

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Tue Apr 29 01:53:21 EDT 2003

Il mar, 2003-04-29 alle 06:01, Anthony Kong ha scritto:
> Hi, James,
>
> I really have no idea about the MIME setting (if it is my mailer problem or
> not), so let's just give it a shot.
>
> If the attachement can't get through again, i may post the config.log
> content in the message body in another mail...
>
> Thanks for going through these problems,
>
> Anthony

It's strange. It seem cygwin isn't capable of compute type sizes...

#define SIZEOF_CHAR
#define SIZEOF_DOUBLE
#define SIZEOF_FLOAT
#define SIZEOF_INT
#define SIZEOF_LONG
#define SIZEOF_LONG_DOUBLE
#define SIZEOF_LONG_LONG
#define SIZEOF_SHORT

ac_cv_sizeof_char=
ac_cv_sizeof_double=
ac_cv_sizeof_float=
ac_cv_sizeof_int=
ac_cv_sizeof_long=
ac_cv_sizeof_long_double=
ac_cv_sizeof_long_long=
ac_cv_sizeof_short=

I tried yesterday but I had no problem with configure (I had problem
with charset...garbage and core).
Have you rebuild configure/Makefiles ??