[freetds] Compiling freetds 0.61 source in cygwin

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Mon Apr 28 22:50:47 EDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 11:39:26 +0800, Anthony Kong <anthony.kong at ufjia.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your reply.

> Anyway, i have attached the full log file.

Please send the config.log again.  I updated the list to allow more kinds
of attachments.

I realize this FreeTDS folks aren't necessarily MIME-savvy; I'm not
either, really.  I set the list to pass "application/octet-stream", which
is what my normally standards-compliant mail client uses for gzipped
files.

If your mailer gets its attachements stripped, tell me what mime type it's
using.  I'll adjust the filtering to everyone's convenience if possible.