[freetds] The old MSSQL from Linux...

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Fri Apr 25 13:14:40 EDT 2003

Il ven, 2003-04-25 alle 17:59, Ng, Ivy ha scritto:
> Hi,

Hi Ivy!

> I have got your email address from freetds.com. I have a question for you, I
> hope you can help me out.
>
> I have installed FreeTDS 6.2 and DBD:Sybase 1.0 on my Linux box. However, it

I note you have a time machine :)
Our last release is 0.61. Our development is future 0.62 (perhaps you
refer to snapshot...)

> seems that I got the connection failed when I ran the test code. The problem
> is that I don't even know what is the problem because there is not many
> error message to tell me the reason.
>
> If you have a chance, would you please tell me what you did to make it work
> on the Linux machine.

Well, "make check" require the configuration of PWD file (in main
source) and a server (in your freetds.conf). If you want to test also
odbc (using unixODBC or iODBC) you should also add a section in odbc.ini
with server configuration.

> Thanks,
> Ivy

bye