[freetds] connections

Lisa Ryan ryanl at bigpicture.ie
Fri Apr 25 05:58:01 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using freetds to connect to MSSQL 7 on windows 2000. We are also using
tomcat turbine to handle the connection pools. We have moved our application
from windows to linux.
However, when we do a minimal amount of connecting to the MSSQL database, I
get errors in the log saying that we've used up all our SQL licences. We
never had this problem in windows.
Is it possible that freetds is trying to pool connections and not releasing
them ?

Any help apprectiated,

Thanks
Lisa

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us immediately and delete this E-mail from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by E-mail, the Big Picture Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise through the use of this medium.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Big Picture Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of known computer viruses.