[freetds] SQL 7 connections

Lisa Ryan ryanl at bigpicture.ie
Tue Apr 22 11:04:41 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm using jtds driver to connect to SQL 7 database. I am getting errors in
my tomcat turbine logs saying that the maximum number of licences for the
SQL server has been reached.
Is there a possibility that the freetds driver is not releasing connections
to the SQL database as we have tried running these applications on windows
with jdbc-odbc bridge and everything worked fine.

Any suggestions much appreciated

Lisa Ryan

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify us immediately and delete this E-mail from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by E-mail, the Big Picture Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise through the use of this medium.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Big Picture Group shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of known computer viruses.