[freetds] Latest snapshot

Thompson, Bill D (London) ThompBil at exchange.uk.ml.com
Wed Apr 16 11:12:56 EDT 2003

Thanks james,

On the tds_put-string loop, I was only trying to send a 9 character string
(the hostname token in the login packet)...

BTW, I think I've cracked the results processing without hurting the basic
infrastructure too much.
All I've had to do is devolve the success or failure determination from
tds_process_result_tokens back to the calling API by means of an extra
parameter to that function.
On the done tokens I also need to send back the type of the done token
processed.
That allows ctlib visiblity of everything it needs to make the correct
decisions. I can also get rid of most of the nasty code/flags from
ct_results and institute a better "state driven" code style...

Bill