[freetds] unixODBC failing to connect.

Brian Bruns camber at ais.org
Wed Apr 16 06:02:03 EDT 2003

I think that this just goes to prove that we desperately need a program to
test the freetds.conf for validity.  This is my next freetds related
task.  I also need to figure out how to tie in ODBC ini file checking
though.  odbcinst -j will give us the location of files then we just need
to compare that against freetds.conf entries.

Brian