[freetds] unixODBC failing to connect.

Jeff Honey jhoney at psmanagement.net
Tue Apr 15 16:49:21 EDT 2003

Indeed. Worked like a charm. Now that I have been "shown the light", looking
BACK at the user guide...I can see where server= is not servername=, *DOH*.
I tried forming a more perfect, freetds.conf-less, odbc.ini file but I was
getting stumped by the servername= and pared everything back to a bare
minimum.

Perhaps a large mallet to bonk the boneheads who can't read ALL the
documentation the first time would prove better instruction?  ;-)