[freetds] unixODBC failing to connect.

Jeff Honey jhoney at psmanagement.net
Tue Apr 15 17:14:24 EDT 2003

Remember that two kinds of people are interested in the FreeTDS project:
those who are SUPPORTING database users and the database users themselves.
Your illustration might go completely over the heads of someone who is a
simple administrator. The existing documentation _does_ spell out the
difference between server= and servername=, I just didn't put two and two
together. Maybe a footnote or comment pointing that out would suffice.