[freetds] Argue with the compiler?

Hirsch, Jonathan jonathan.hirsch at gs.com
Tue Apr 15 08:53:20 EDT 2003

I have uploaded the two output files to source forge

JH

Uh, no, it seems you're right.  I didn't look at the (non)attachment, and it
turns out it wasn't there, even though I released it from the ML holding
pen.  Sorry about that.

Jon, why don't you upload your logs as a patch to Source Forge?  Nick (or
anyone else) can pull them down from there, and we can delete them once the
issue is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.  I don't know if the list server or our
firewall stripped off your attachements.