[freetds] Re: [ freetds-Patches-716340 ] distribute VMS-specific files

Craig A. Berry craigberry at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 22:20:57 EDT 2003

At 8:45 AM -0700 4/13/03, Freddy (via SourceForge.net) wrote:

>It turned out that the patch wasn't necessary; all that was
>required was to add "vms" to EXTRA_DISTS", which I did.
>
>VMS files should be included in the distribution from now on.

And I can confirm that they are, thanks.  I do notice that vms/CVS
gets included in the distribution as well, which doesn't happen with
the other directories.  Not a big deal, but would the vms/Makefile.am
that was part of the patch have prevented this by only selecting the
files specified in EXTRA_DIST?
Craig A. Berry
mailto:craigberry at mac.com

 difficult than getting in."