[freetds] FREE-TDS 0.61 on QNX 4.25

GUTIERREZ Pablo TESIS-TAMSA Tesgup at tamsa.com.mx
Mon Apr 14 11:37:36 EDT 2003

I successfully ./configure and ./make free-tds 0.61 on QNX 4.25.

./configure runs virtually untouched if you have BASH shell installed (you
have to type 'export LD=cc' before running ./configure, because Watcom
linker -wlink- has strange parameters, and no 'ld' is present)

If you run ./configure under native QNX's Korn Shell it prints lots of
errors and configuration data in files (such as max_cmd_len in ./libtool or
./include/configure.h) is wrong or empty. I guess this is because of QNX's
shell strange behavior, for example :

$ foo=`exit 1`; echo $?
0

If someone have QNX 4.25 and is willing to produce a ./configure that runs
in QNX's Korn shell please get in touch with me to work together.

Best Regards,
Eng. Pablo Gutierrez