[freetds] Re: FreeTDS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 28

Stephan Heyns stephanheyns at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 02:02:47 EDT 2003


please, remove me from your email-list.

stephan


 --- freetds-request at lists.ibiblio.org wrote: > Send
FreeTDS mailing list submissions to
> 	freetds at lists.ibiblio.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web,
> visit
> 	http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/freetds
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body
> 'help' to
> 	freetds-request at lists.ibiblio.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	freetds-owner at lists.ibiblio.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it
> is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of FreeTDS digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. [ freetds-Patches-716340 ] distribute
> VMS-specific files
>       (SourceForge.net)
>    2. [ freetds-Patches-713864 ] CT_DIAG
> (SourceForge.net)
> 
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 08:45:02 -0700
> From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply at sourceforge.net>
> Subject: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-716340 ]
> distribute VMS-specific
> 	files
> To: noreply at sourceforge.net
> Message-ID:
> <E194jfC-00080p-00 at sc8-sf-web1.sourceforge.net>
> 
> Patches item #716340, was opened at 2003-04-06 15:24
> Message generated for change (Comment added) made by
> jklowden
> You can respond by visiting: 
>
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=716340&group_id=33106
> 
> Category: toolchain
> Group: None
> >Status: Closed
> >Resolution: Invalid
> Priority: 5
> Submitted By: Craig A. Berry (berryc)
> >Assigned to: James K. Lowden (jklowden)
> Summary: distribute VMS-specific files
> 
> Initial Comment:
> The attached patch should (I hope) cause the
> VMS-specific files to get distributed with the
> releases.  I don't have access to any systems
> capable
> of running autogen.sh so it's a bit of a stab in the
> dark.  The patch modifies the top-level Makefile.am
> and
> adds the new file vms/Makefile.am to the repository.
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> >Comment By: James K. Lowden (jklowden)
> Date: 2003-04-13 10:45
> 
> Message:
> Logged In: YES 
> user_id=350488
> 
> It turned out that the patch wasn't necessary; all
> that was
> required was to add "vms" to EXTRA_DISTS", which I
> did.  
> 
> VMS files should be included in the distribution
> from now on.  
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Comment By: Craig A. Berry (berryc)
> Date: 2003-04-07 07:45
> 
> Message:
> Logged In: YES 
> user_id=717096
> 
> Hmm. Let's try that again.  
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Comment By: Frediano Ziglio (freddy77)
> Date: 2003-04-07 05:08
> 
> Message:
> Logged In: YES 
> user_id=75766
> 
> There is not attachment...
> 
> freddy77
> 
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> You can respond by visiting: 
>
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=716340&group_id=33106
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:12:57 -0700
> From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply at sourceforge.net>
> Subject: [freetds] [ freetds-Patches-713864 ]
> CT_DIAG
> To: noreply at sourceforge.net
> Message-ID:
> <E194k6D-0002kF-00 at sc8-sf-web3.sourceforge.net>
> 
> Patches item #713864, was opened at 2003-04-02 07:34
> Message generated for change (Comment added) made by
> jklowden
> You can respond by visiting: 
>
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=713864&group_id=33106
> 
> Category: ct-lib
> Group: None
> >Status: Closed
> >Resolution: Accepted
> Priority: 5
> Submitted By: Suhasini Sriramulu (suhasini)
> Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
> Summary: CT_DIAG
> 
> Initial Comment:
> CT_DIAG implementation
> 
> Files affected
> 
> ct.c
> ctpublic.h
> cspublic.h
> 
> Test harness
> 
> ct_diagclient.c
> ct_diagserver.c
> ct_diagall.c
> 
> 
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> >Comment By: James K. Lowden (jklowden)
> Date: 2003-04-13 11:12
> 
> Message:
> Logged In: YES 
> user_id=350488
> 
> Applied by Frediano on 3 April, closed today.
> 
> Nice work, Suhasini.
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Comment By: Suhasini Sriramulu (suhasini)
> Date: 2003-04-03 05:21
> 
> Message:
> Logged In: YES 
> user_id=740651
> 
> I have done the following:
> 
> added *static* for all ct_diag_ functions
> rewrote ct_diagclear_msg function
> 
> 
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Comment By: Suhasini Sriramulu (suhasini)
> Date: 2003-04-03 05:21
> 
> Message:
> Logged In: YES 
> user_id=740651
> 
> I have done the following:
> 
> added *static* for all ct_diag_ functions
> rewrote ct_diagclear_msg function
> 
> 
> 
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
=== message truncated === 

__________________________________________________
Yahoo! Plus
For a better Internet experience
http://www.yahoo.co.uk/btoffer



More information about the FreeTDS mailing list