[freetds] [ freetds-Patches-716340 ] distribute VMS-specific files

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 13 11:45:02 EDT 2003

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jklowden
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=407808&aid=716340&group_id=33106

Category: toolchain
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The attached patch should (I hope) cause the
VMS-specific files to get distributed with the
releases.  I don't have access to any systems capable
of running autogen.sh so it's a bit of a stab in the
dark.  The patch modifies the top-level Makefile.am and
adds the new file vms/Makefile.am to the repository.