[freetds] Requests for steps to test UTF-8

Aliet Santiesteban Sifontes alietss at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 23:12:59 EDT 2003

Hi all in the list:
 Well boys ,today I'm going to start a extensive
testing of the new UTF-8 funcionality on a RedHat 9.0
httpd-2.0.45 ,php-4.3.2 with mssql support trought
it's native api with latest snapshot of freetds, but I
wich start ok, so it would be nice if you can give us
some steps of how to do this tests well,
configurations in freetds.conf of the charsets etc...
I'm going to do this test against a Microsoft SQL
Server 2000 ServiPack 3... It would be very helpfull
                                   Regards Aliet