[freetds] Argue with the compiler?

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Apr 10 10:41:42 EDT 2003

Well, since we asked for it, I guess I had to approve it..

Memo to Mailman men: I would be nice if "too big" attachements could be
automatically detached and posted somewhere, and the attachment replaced
with a link.

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.