[freetds] Argue with the compiler?

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Thu Apr 10 10:27:22 EDT 2003

Post them here, Jon.  Nick's better at these things than I am.

Nick, I generated a new configure script with Autogen 2.57 last night.  The
0.61 release use 2.54.  Couldn't hurt, but apparently didn't help much,
either.

The tarball I generated is on source forge.

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.