[freetds] request to implement dbmorecmds for dblib

Frediano Ziglio freddyz77 at tin.it
Tue Apr 8 16:45:51 EDT 2003

Il mar, 2003-04-08 alle 21:02, Bill Stewart ha scritto:
> James,
>
> I have been working on getting the build setup on our servers for
> dbmorecmds for a bit now and here is what is going on:
>
> For the freetds-0.62.dev.20030407 version, I can't seem to get it to
> build because of the following:

It's the first time in three month that CVS do not compile. We (James in
particular) are re-writing charset handling...

These problems should be fixed in a couple of day...
However do not use these version for working environment (I think a
quite stable version will be ready in a couple of weeks...)