[freetds] absolute fetches

Thompson, Bill D (London) ThompBil at exchange.uk.ml.com
Tue Apr 8 05:03:52 EDT 2003

Hi,

They can be made compatible around a common denominator.
curiously though, if you look at the sybase TDS spec , they have put
placeholders in their cursor messages to support different types of cursor
other than their default "forward only" cursors.
There are also similar placeholders in the ct-library functions....

Bill