[freetds] absolute fetches

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Apr 7 17:09:52 EDT 2003

Ok, is there any other way then to quickly run through the first n records
and throw away the results ?

eg: I want rows 100 to 110, from looking at the code now, I gather than to
implement this, rows 1 to 99 are actually all transferred from the db
server to the driver and then thrown away, is there any facility for doing
a fetch_next without actually transferring the data ?