[freetds] Committed: Basic UTF-8 changes

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Mon Apr 7 15:09:11 EDT 2003

> Whatever I've broken, we have more than
> enough collective talent to fix.

Partially repaired.  I just checked in code that at least lets you log in.
There were many niggling errors, as might be expected.  Thank you for your
patience.

I'm not happy with the tds_iconv signature; I think it should be like
iconv(3).

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.