[freetds] HP/UX 11 and configure problem

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Sat Apr 5 10:50:01 EST 2003

On 05 Apr 2003 09:16:26 +0200, Frediano Ziglio <freddyz77 at tin.it> wrote:

> IMHO ML cut my attachment.
> It must be a very clever type of ML that check and delete bad patch
> automatically :)

If only that feature worked more reliably....

I tried to apply the patch but is was rejected as malformed.  Something in
the mail system wrapped the lines.  I tried to undo the damage but there
were many lines that didn't start with [+-].  I don't have confidence that
I could recreate what you sent me.

If you think the ML is chopping your patches, just send it to me
privately.

--jkl

P.S. IIn a silly example of overengineering, I ran this Perl script:

while(<>){
	$begin++ if /^Index/;
	next unless $begin;

	$plus++ if /^\+/;
 	$minus++ if /^\-/;
	$lines++;
}

$other = $lines - ($plus + $minus);
print "$lines lines, $plus added, $minus deleted, $other wrapped\n";

and got:

116 lines, 29 added, 22 deleted, 65 wrapped