[freetds] column_unicodedata considered harmful

Brian Bruns camber at ais.org
Thu Apr 3 20:11:16 EST 2003

On 3 Apr 2003, Frediano Ziglio wrote:

> Il gio, 2003-04-03 alle 16:11, Brian Bruns ha scritto:
> > I think this is an excellent way forward on this.  I have Sybase 12.5 as
> > well and could try some test cases easily (getting the house ready to
> > sell, so my time is at a premium, atm). Specifically in dblib we need to
> > test dbdatlen(), which i think will be obvious, and dbcollen() which is
> > anybodys guess, and I think this is the important point.
> >
> > Brian
> >

> Your child has already burn out your home ? :)

My wife seems to think so. ;-)  We bought this house three years ago as a
"starter house".  Personally, I'd like to go back to living in a flat, but
I'm out voted at this point.  In any event, child number 2 was not in the
plans when we bought the house.

> By the way two months ago was born my new sister (yes, I have another
> sister).

Congrats!  My son, who is nine, had all those years as an only child and
now has had to adapt to the new world order.  What I've really noticed is
that the months seem to pass more quickly than the first time around.

> freddy77

Brian