[freetds] tdoParseConnectString

ZIGLIO Frediano Frediano.Ziglio at vodafoneomnitel.it
Thu Apr 3 10:58:42 EST 2003

> Freddy,
>
> Small point.  Do you want to execute:
>
>         pszConnectString = strdup(pszConnectString);
>
> if pszConnectString is null?

It shouldn't be null... (DM check its validity)
I think this comment is due to my assert remove...
Personally I don't like assert that much. It should be removed from final
compile. I think we should define another macro based on
--enable-extra-checks instead of enabling always assert...

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."