[freetds] column_unicodedata considered harmful

Brian Bruns camber at ais.org
Thu Apr 3 09:11:06 EST 2003

I think this is an excellent way forward on this.  I have Sybase 12.5 as
well and could try some test cases easily (getting the house ready to
sell, so my time is at a premium, atm). Specifically in dblib we need to
test dbdatlen(), which i think will be obvious, and dbcollen() which is
anybodys guess, and I think this is the important point.

Brian