[freetds] FreeTDS and unixODBC error message

Goergens Stephan stephan.goergens at siemens.com
Thu Apr 3 06:34:58 EST 2003

Hello,

i have a little problem with unixODBC and freeTDS.

With the freeTDS tool tsql I can connect to a Microsoft SQL Server.
When I configure unixODBC with the freeTDS driver
(
[FreeTDS]
driver = /usr/local/libtdsodbc.so
)

and I will create a new DSN, unixODBC show me an error: "Could not construct
a property list for (FreeTDS)".

I have no idea to resolve this problem, please give me a little hint

Thank you very much.
Stephan

Stephan Goergens
    Service Architect

    Siemens Business Services GmbH & Co. OHG
         - SBS ORS GD ASP TECH -
           Federal Republic of Germany

E-Mail business:stephan.goergens at siemens.com

E-Mail privat:  stephan.goergens at epost.de