[freetds] a question about install freetds with unixODBC

xz xuzheng at dvnchina.com
Wed Apr 2 08:12:48 EST 2003

hello, everyone

    I am a newbie using freetds throught unixODBC to get connection from SQLServer 2000.
But I could not connect the Server from isql, the tools of unixODBC, and the error message is: Client unable to establish connection.
	Nick Gorham said that means this error was coming from the freeTDS driver, so the unixODBC bit was setup correctly. But I can use the tsql connect the SQL Server, can you tell me how can I deal with it?

   Regards,
           xuzheng
            xuzheng at dvnchina.com