[freetds] CT_DIAG Patch

Suhasini_Sriramulu Suhasini_Sriramulu at Satyam.com
Wed Apr 2 07:29:32 EST 2003

Dear Freddy,

	I have uploaded the file just now. I am unable to create the patch
and submit the file in one go. So I create a new patch and submit it. Then
open the patch again and upload the file.

	If you check now you should be able to see the file.

Thanks
Suha
is appreciated.