[freetds] SQLExec still succeeds too much

ZIGLIO Frediano Frediano.Ziglio at vodafoneomnitel.it
Wed Apr 2 03:22:51 EST 2003

> Your right...  I remember result_type being garbage inside the
> select somehow so I just added result to the default... Don't see how
> that could have been.
>
> All of this IS_TDSDEAD checking was to get around a problem where
> tds_process_result_tokens would loop forever on
> TDS_ROW_TOKEN, but that
> was just something I caused while playing around.
>
> The real problem is pretty simple in _SQLExecute the final else should
> return SQL_ERROR instead of result (SQL_SUCCESS by default)
>
> 	} else {
> 		tdsdump_log(TDS_DBG_INFO1, "SQLExecute: bad results\n");
>
> - return result;
> + return SQL_ERROR;

Applied!

If you have any code that do not work please send it, I'll add a test for
it.

freddy77

"STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business of
our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it."