[freetds] column_unicodedata

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Wed Apr 2 00:23:19 EST 2003

In my local tree, I'm about to:

1.  Remove all 18 references to column_unicodedata.
2.  Remove ~100 ad hoc /=2 and *=2 adjustments for unicodiness.
3.  Fix TDSCOLINFO along the lines I've indicated.
4.  Adjust the column metadata in token.c *only*, based on byte/char ratio
for the client and server character sets.  I'll preserve the server's
original values for sending purposes.
5.  Hope for the best.

This may take several days, but I should have compilable code, possibly
working, by Sunday.

Does anyone think I should commit any of this to CVS before it compiles?