[freetds] Misc fixes

Lowden, James K LowdenJK at bernstein.com
Tue Apr 1 11:26:49 EST 2003

Sometime this year we should comb through the sources and change every "8.0"
to "7.1", since that's Microsoft's name for it.  Doubtless they'll change it
again in the next few years, and it will be much less confusing if we
conform to their nomenclature.  I'm much more interested in UTF-8 support
first, though.

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
out such orders and/or instructions.