JDBC Problems (maybe)

Stefan Bodewig bodewig at bost.de
Tue Jul 18 02:35:10 EDT 2000

>>>>> "ECER" == Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <richter at viaapia.com.br> writes:

 ECER> I'm using FreeTDS with JDK 1.3 and MSSQL Server 7.0 My MSSQL
 ECER> Server 7.0 are compiling stored procedures that make access to
 ECER> tables that does not exist (is it normal???), and if I try to
 ECER> use this stored procedure using ISQL/w, MSSQL Server reports
 ECER> error, but when using FreeTDS no Exception is trown (only
 ECER> execute returns false).

Are you using the latest snapshot? If so, check for warnings - the
warning chain is implemented now - maybe SQL Server didn't think the
problem was severe enough to make an error from it (which would throw
an exception) but elected to issue a warning.

Stefan